Heater & furnace Repair in Seattle
Northwest Mechanical, Inc. Offers Superior Service
Are you looking to maximize your comfort in your home? An easy way to accomplish this is to stay on top of your heating system. By making small repairs as issues arise, you can extend the life of your current heating system, save money on your power bills, and ensure your home is always comfortable and cozy. Our heater & furnace repair specialists provide Seattle, Shoreline, and the surrounding areas with top-notch heating repair and maintenance services. Since 1977, Northwest Mechanical, Inc. has been your go-to heating service company.
When you work with us, your comfort is our concern. Call us at (206) 900-9231.
When to Call a Heating Repair Professional
As the weather turns cold, keeping your home warm becomes a priority. When your heater doesn't turn on, you know it’s time to call a repair specialist immediately. However, there are other signs your heater is struggling to keep up. Recognizing these signs can help you call in a professional sooner, avoiding a complete breakdown of your heating system.
Signs your heater requires some professional attention include:
- The temperature in your home is not what you’ve set the thermostat to
- There are hot and cold spots in your home
- Your heater runs continuously or won’t turn on
- The thermostat is broken or doesn’t function properly
- Your furnace or ductwork are making strange sounds
- Bad odors are coming from your ductwork when you turn on the heat
- There is an unexplained increase in your power bills
If you notice any of these symptoms, it is a good idea to contact an experienced HVAC specialist, like ours at Northwest Mechanical, Inc. We will inspect your system, diagnose your issue, and provide you with a repair plan that fits your needs and budget.
Extend the Life of Your Heater with Maintenance
In addition to making repairs sooner rather than later, establishing a routine maintenance schedule can help you get the most out of your HVAC system. Our Seattle heater repair specialists can inspect your system, and let you know what areas require attention. Routine maintenance can also help you plan for future repairs and give you a good idea of when you will need a heater replacement. For example, after your inspection, our heating specialists will tell you if they are noticing wear or tear on any part of your system.
More Reasons to Invest in Regular Heater Maintenance:
- Keep your home safe – Many homeowners in Seattle have gas heaters. By regularly conducting maintenance services, you can ensure there are no major issues such as gas leaks, which can cause health risks and requires repairs.
- Extend the life of your heater – The average heater lasts from 10 to 15 years. But if you take care of it and continuously schedule maintenance services, you can ensure your heater lasts much longer than that.
- No unnecessary repairs – Many heater repairs could have been prevented with regular maintenance. When you take care of your heater, it works better. If you don’t check your heater, you won’t realize something is wrong until needs expensive repairs.
- Save energy – If something is wrong with your heater, the rest of the unit has to work harder in order to perform the same results. This uses up a lot more energy, causing an increase in your utility bill. Heater maintenance can help you avoid this.
If your system is older, or if it has not been checked in a while, call one of our heater repair experts in Seattle at (206) 900-9231 to schedule an inspection.
Free Estimates Available
Emergency Same-Day Service & Available 24/7
Tailored Solutions for Home Efficiency & Comfort
We're Not Happy Until You Are
The highest trained & skilled technicians in Seattle
from priority service to annual maintenance plans and so much more. Click below or call us to learn more.(206) 900-9231