Seattle Furnace Installation
Same-Day Emergency Services Available for All Your Replacement Needs
At Northwest Mechanical, Inc., our family-owned and operated business is committed to keeping Seattle comfortable all year round. This means ensuring homes have the best quality heating products available when a cold snap hits. Our skilled technicians will help you determine what type of heating solution is right for you, and we will quickly install your system while delivering the best customer service possible from start to finish.
Top-Quality Heating Options
No two homes are the same, which means there is no one-size-fits-all solution to your home’s heating. Luckily, our Seattle furnace installation experts are equipped to install nearly every type of heater on the market. We will work with you to establish your heating needs and offer solutions that are both cost- and energy-efficient.
Types of Heating Systems Include:
- Furnaces: Far from the system you might have seen at your grandparent’s home, new furnace models are incredibly energy-efficient, which will save you on monthly heating bills.
- Boilers: If you don’t have a duct system installed, and aren’t interested in this large-scale home improvement, a boiler is the perfect choice. These units provide excellent heat and tend to be less drying than furnaces.
- Heat pumps: While the upfront price might be off-putting, the savings you will experience in the long term might make this system well worth it. These units are incredibly energy-efficient, require less maintenance, and a longer lifespan than a typical heating system.
Our experienced team specializes in furnace installation, and we will happily provide you with quality maintenance solutions once your system is installed to ensure you stay warm for years to come.
Signs you need to replace your furnace
A furnace will typically last for 10-20 years with proper maintenance and upkeep. However, age is not the only indication that it’s time to install a new unit. Keep an eye out for any of the following signs that point to a replacement being needed.
When To Replace A Furnace:
- If your heating system requires constant or similar repairs
- If there is visible damage to the furnace, such as holes or signs of deterioration and rust
- If the indoor air quality and comfort of your home have dramatically decreased, such as significant changes in humidity levels
- If the furnace is producing a considerable amount of soot, even after the air filters have been changed
- If the system produces loud and unsettling noises when running
- If the cost of repairs is at least half the cost of a new system
When purchasing a new furnace, you will need to consider your budget, what size system is needed to adequately heat your home, and how energy efficient of a model you want. You may also want to consider investing in a new type of heating system, such as a boiler or heat pump. If you’re uncertain of which system is right for you, reach out to the Seattle furnace installation team at Northwest Mechanical, Inc. We can help guide you through the process to ensure you receive the unit that is right for you and your home.
Northwest Mechanical, Inc. has been keeping Seattle comfortable for over 40 years. In addition to our high-quality installation, we offer repair, replacement, and maintenance services, so your heater continues to run optimally. We understand heating and cooling systems are a big investment, and we strive to honor that investment by only offering quality and cost-efficient products, providing free and detailed estimates, and will never try to sell you services you don’t need.
Seattle's Choice For Home Comfort Solutions
We are proud to be Seattle’s premier home comfort provider and work hard to maintain this reputation. Your satisfaction is our top priority and our skilled team is committed to servicing your every need. If you have any questions about heating options, or you are ready to schedule your installation service, call our experienced and friendly heating professionals today.
Call Northwest Mechanical, Inc.at (206) 900-9231 to schedule your heater installation in Seattle today!
- Emergency Service Available 24/7
- Tailored Solutions for Home Efficiency & Comfort
- We're Not Happy Until You Are