Seattle AC Replacement
Keeping Customers Cool for 40+ Years
Although it would be quite convenient, our air conditioners do not last forever and there will come a time when you will need to replace yours. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place. At Northwest Mechanical, Inc., we don’t just repair and install AC systems. Our technicians are also talented engineers that can design custom and sustainable units to keep your home and business comfortable for years. Not only that, but they can create smart control panels that allow you to fine tune your unit to your personal comfort settings and the control panels can learn your habits so they can keep you comfortable while getting the most bang for your buck in terms of energy savings. Our Seattle AC replacement technicians have over 40 years of experience and can handle jobs of any size or complexity.
Common Signs It’s Time to Replace Your AC
If you have a custom air conditioner from us, we’ve designed our units to last for quite a long time. Typically, a well-made air conditioner will last anywhere from 15 to 20 years. However, sometimes units begin to deteriorate and stop operating properly well before they reach the end of their usual lifespan. At Northwest Mechanical, Inc., our Seattle AC replacement technicians value complete integrity and will always perform a thorough inspection to determine whether the issue can be repaired before we resort to replacement.
However, it’s important to be aware of the following signs that replacement may be necessary:
- Your AC has trouble reaching the desired temperature set on the thermostat
- Your AC cannot effectively or efficiently keep your home cool
- Your AC results in excess dust being blown around your property
- Your AC’s airflow is poor
- Your AC is anywhere from 15 to 20 years old
- Your AC does not produce cool air any longer
- Your energy bills are incredibly high due to an inefficient air conditioner
- Your AC makes incredibly loud and unusual noises when it is on
- Your AC breaks down frequently and needs costly repairs each time
Deciding Which AC System Is Right for Your Property
Although it would be much more convenient if all air conditioners were compatible with all properties, it unfortunately doesn’t work that way. Before our Seattle AC installation technicians equip you with your brand-new air conditioner, it’s important that we make sure you select the right one for your property.
To do this, we will:
- Carefully measure the size of your property: One of the main reasons for lack of efficiency is an improperly sized air conditioner. Before we install your new unit, we will take careful measurements of your property to determine which sized unit will work best for your cooling needs.
- Ensure you have the proper ductwork: Leaking ductwork, tears, or insufficient ductwork all results in higher electric bills and a cooling system that has to work harder to keep your property a comfortable temperature. We will first inspect the condition of your ductwork to determine if anything needs to be done before we install your new unit. If you don’t have ductwork, we can install a mini-split system that will provide you with ample cooling.
Give Us a Call Today!
At Northwest Mechanical, Inc., our Seattle AC replacement specialists have received ongoing training and are happy to answer any question you may have. We work hard to ensure that your AC system is installed correctly to provide you with long lasting comfort. In addition to recommending the best systems, we can also perform any repairs or maintenance you may need in order to keep your unit running. In fact, we recommend signing up for our Maintenance Plan, which will help you avoid major system issues.
We’re not happy until you are. Give us a call at (206) 900-9231 and allow us to install an efficient and high-quality air conditioner.
Request an Estimate Today
Emergency Same-Day Service & Available 24/7
Tailored Solutions for Home Efficiency & Comfort
We're Not Happy Until You Are
The highest trained & skilled technicians in Seattle
from priority service to annual maintenance plans and so much more. Click below or call us to learn more.(206) 900-9231